Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Forensic Science Funny Pics With Captions No Swearing

Cool Stuff 10 - YouTube
That would be so sick if I had the chops to edit a video like that. So thanks. No enjoy the video, and don't hesitate to check out our other videos. Share Click on the CC button to see captions of what my dad is saying translated into English! Links! Check out my Funny prank to hotel ... View Video

Wikipedia:Featured Article Candidates/Featured Log/March 2006 ...
In medical or science journals, rarely is the abstract given a citation, and the lead is the abstract Squeezing text between pics is poor Please, not that one! It's the only single low-quality image in the article (but I think it's funny, so I like having it in there). That's the ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment